Ask a question via the online form for more help.
iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac Support
iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac How-tos and Troubleshooting
- How to add a watermark to the files?
- How to crop files?
- How to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, volume or other video effects?
- How to add subtitles to a video
- Application crashes after upgrading to El Capitan system, how can I fix that?
- How to import the converted files to iMovie
- Why are some files able to be converted with high speed conversion and others not?
- What are the differences between DVD5 and DVD9?
- What newly-released DVDs are supported by the latest version?
- Why the output videos play fast on Mac?
- Why the subtitles are still there even if I've chosen "None" or "No subtitle"?
- What's an ISO file?
- What is a .dvdmedia file?
- What's the difference between NTSC and PAL?
- What is an IFO file?
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>