Ask a question via the online form for more help.
iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac Getting Started
Last Revised: 2014-04-10 16:05:43
After downloading, double click the .dmg file to start installation. Drag the program icon to the Applications folder or Desktop to complete the installation.
When you launch the program, there are two tabs on the program: Convert and Download. They are the two big features included in this program.
Kindly note: You need to install the download component below if you'd like to download online videos with this program.
A window like below appears after you choose Convert tab.
Part 1: Import videos
To import files to the program, you can drag files to the main program directly or load videos from Media browser.
There are three media tabs on the Media Browser, choose a type you'd like to browse.
When you select a file type in the Media list you can double click to play it, or search the file in Search box, ad well as rename the file if you need.
Part 2: Edit files (optional)
Video Converter for Mac allows you to edit the imported videos/audios before conversion. You can click the Edit button to enter edit window, or click Edit button on the top menu to enter it.
Tip: You can get more guidance on editing in How-tos and Troubleshooting.
Part 3: Output settings
When all is done, you can choose an output format in Format category on the bottom to start conversion.
1. After you click a format, a setting icon appears on the top right corner, click that button, you will enter a new window, where you can see the default settings for resolution, bit rate, frame rate. Meanwhile, most formats allow users to manually adjust or customize these settings.
2. You can move the Merge All Videos icon to On at the bottom to merge the imported If you want to merge the files.
3. You can customize the output path in Output box.
Part 4: Conversion
You can start conversion by clicking the Convert button. After conversion, you can find the converted files by clicking open output folder button.
Tip: If you need to add the converted file to iTunes automatically after conversion, please do following two steps at the same time:
1. Choose Video Converter on the top menu>Preferences>Convert tab, click the option Add Files to iTunes Library after conversion.
2. Choose a format for Apple Devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod/Apple TV).
A window like below appears when you choose Download tab.
There are three ways to download videos:
For YouTube videos, click the Download button on the top of the video, in the drop-down list, there are several options for the video resolution . You can select the larger one to download HD video.
2. Copy the URL of Video and then click Paste URL button. The video will start to be downloaded.
3. Drag the URL of the video you are playing to Video Converter icon on Dock or the interface of Video Converter, and the video will start to be downloaded.
Tip: Click Video Converter > Preferences on the top menu bar. In the Download tab, you can choose the output folder, the number of simultaneously downloading clips and uninstall extension.
After downloading, in Downloaded tab, you can right click the video and choose Show downloaded file to find the downloaded files on local disk. Then drag the video to Convert or Burn pane.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>