Ask a question via the online form for more help.
iSkysoft iTube Studio Getting Started
Last Revised: 2014-06-17 09:23:46
iSkysoft iTube Studio supports downloading online videos from YouTube, Vimeo and other web sites. It also converts downloaded videos to other formats. Moreover, you can use it to record any online videos. Download Videos Here are two methods to download the online videos. hile the Download button displays on the upper right corner of the video, click it. Here are two ways to record videos. 2) There is Click here to record it button while the video is failed to download. Click the button, the video will be started to record.
When you open the iSkysoft iTube Studio, you enter the interface:
2) Copy the URL of Video, then click Paste URL button.
Tip: Also you can click Online Video tab to browse the web site directly.
1) Firstly click the Start menu of the computer to activate iSkysoft Video Recorder function under All Programs>iSkysoft>iTube Studio. Then enter the site to play the video you want to record. An REC button will show on the left- top corner of the playing window.
Manage Downloaded videos
The downloaded videos will be listed in the Downloaded pane.
1. Play: Right-click a video and select Play. Right click the playing window,the playing options is as below.
2. Import: Right-click a file and select the Import to add local video( FLV or MP4 files).
3. Sort: Right-click a video and choose Apply Sort files, the videos will be arranged by the Name, Date, Size, Length or Format.
Tip: In Downloaded pane, you can drag the highlight video up or down to arrange the file order manually.
4. Search: Type text in the Search box at the left bottom. The program will find videos contain the text in name quickly.
Click Convert button of downloaded video in Downloaded pane, you can see the interface as the screenshot shows below. There are several video and audio formats can be selected.
After converting, the converted video will be listed in the Converted pane.
Here are two methods to download the online videos.
hile the Download button displays on the upper right corner of the video, click it.
Here are two ways to record videos.
2) There is Click here to record it button while the video is failed to download. Click the button, the video will be started to record.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>