Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do If the burning progress freezes at 50%?Last Revised: 2013-04-18 19:26:35
FAQ for the following product:
If so, you're recommended to use the method below to burn the created DVD files to a DVD disc.
1. When you finished your movie, click the Burn button. In the window that appears, select Burn to "ISO file".
2. Click the Choose button to specify a folder to save the ISO file. It's a good idea to save the ISO file to Desktop so you can find it later easily. Also input name and then click Save to start creating an ISO file.
3. When it's done, open Disk Utility from Applications folder, and go to Images > Burn in the top menu bar.
4. In the resulting window, add the create ISO file to Disk Utility and insert a blank DVD disc to start burning.
If this solution doesn't work, try other video files to see whether the same issue happens or not. Also feel free to contact our customer service team for further help.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>