Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What should I do if the registration code is invalid?
Last Revised: 2013-08-12 14:20:38
1. The software you are registering is NOT the software you've purchased. Make sure the registration code is for the software you're registering.
2. You upgraded the software, but using an old registration code
Usually, the registration code you received from us is only valid for the very version you've purchased. If you downloaded and installed the latest version, you should go to our Support Center and retrieve the registration code for the latest version.
3. The registration code doesn't match the version
The registration code you've received from us can only be used to register the latest version of the software. Ensure you've downloaded the software from the Download URL provided in the registration e-mail.
How to check the version of the software
For Mac users: Start the software, go to software name >About software name in the top menu bar, and you'll see the version there.
For Win users: Start the software, go to Help >About in the file menu bar, and you'll see the version there.
4. Wrong spelling of your licensed e-mail address or registration code
Both licensed e-mail and registration code are case sensitive. You're recommended to copy and paste them into the proper text field in the registration window. It's not a good idea to type it manually.
If you do it all correctly but failed to register the software successfully, kindly send the screenshot of the registration window to our customer support team.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>