Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do when I fail to load a video for burning?Last Revised: 2013-04-18 10:01:44
FAQ for the following product:
Also confirm the following before you load a video:
1. The video file can be played well with your media player on Mac.
2. There is both video and audio in your movie file. A video without audio or music files are not supported.
3. The length of video files is longer than 7 seconds.
4. The video is not DRM protected.
If your video file can be played with VLC or QuickTime, you can also record the file to another format and try again. Here is how:
VLC: Start VLC and go to File > Streaming / Exporting Wizard... from the top menu, then choose Transcode / Save to file, and follow the on-screen instructions to transcode the your video file.
Quick Time: Play your video file with QuickTime, and go to File > Save As... on top. Your video will be encoded to another video format.
Then, load the new created video file to our application.
If it doesn't work, contact our customer service team to fix the problem.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>