Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What can I do if the burned DVD doesn't play on my DVD Player?Last Revised: 2013-08-30 15:31:10
FAQ for the following product:
Also, check your DVD player's specs to see whether the DVD disc you're using is supported by your home DVD player.
If the TV standard and DVD disc type are not the reason, do the following
1. After click the Burn button, choose ISO File in Burn To option. This will save your movie to an ISO image file, which can be burned to DVD with third-party DVD burning software tools.
2. Use Disk Utility to burn the ISO file to a DVD. After open Disk Utility from Applications folder, go to the top menu to choose Images > Burn, and then load the ISO file to Disk Utility. When everything is ready, insert a blank DVD disc in the Mac to burn ISO to DVD.
If the created DVD still doesn't play on your home DVD player, contact our customer service team with information as detailed as possible for troubleshooting:
1. The brand, model name and purchasing date of your DVD player
2. The type of your blank DVD disc.
3. The version of your Mac OS X operating system.
4. Whether the burned DVD can be played on your Mac.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>