Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to rip the CD or convert .cda files to other audio format?Last Revised: 2013-08-30 15:31:10
FAQ for the following product:
1. Insert the CD and load the CD to Windows Media Player
2. Click Rip > Format > WAV to rip the CD to lossless audio
3. Load the wav files to our program and convert it to other formats.
And if you want to convert the .wav file to other formats, you could load this .wav file to our software and click Advanced-->Profile-->Common Audio to choose another format for it, then click Convert button to convert it.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>