Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to set a video clip as the DVD menu backgroundLast Revised: 2013-03-19 13:58:59
FAQ for the following product:
1. In the primary window, click the Customize button below the preview window to open the Customize dialog box
2. Check the option Use the frame of video.
3. Click the Browse (dots) button to choose a video clip from your computer.
4. In the left preview window, move the sliders to clip the video, or set the Start point and End point manually on the right.
Note: the maximum duration of an animated DVD menu background is 30 seconds.
Tip: You can also use a frame of the imported video clip as the DVD menu background. To do so, check Use still frame image option and choose a frame in the progress bar under the preview window.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>