Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to add background music to your slideshowLast Revised: 2013-08-14 11:14:43
FAQ for the following product:
1. Highlight the slideshow you want to add background music to, and click the Edit button.
2. In the resulting dialog, switch to the Music tab.
3. Click the Add Background Music button to select a music file from your computer. The background music will be automatically trimmed or repeated based on the length of the slideshow. You can also apply Fade in, Fade out, Repeat Effect to the background music.
Tip: You're able to drag the two Indicators to trim the background music.
3. Click OK to save the changes.
Note: Only one music file is supported
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>