Ask a question via the online form for more help.
iSkysoft PDF Converter Pro Getting Started
Last Revised: 2013-08-02 11:24:31
Lauch the product, then drag and drop PDF files into it.
2. Select an output format
Click the options of Output format as following to select an output format directly.
1. Convert non-scanned PDFs
Add the non-scanned pdf files in the product, then please click Convert button to start the conversion directly.
2. Convert scanned PDFs
After loading the scanned pdf files in the product, there will be a pop up message to mention it is a scanned pdf file and you need to enable OCR in order to convert this scanned pdf file, like screenshot below:
1) It means it is a scanned pdf file if it shows like this after loading it in the product:
5：Convert other format files to PDF files
Set more details like Title, Creation Date, Modify Date by clicking Properties button for the created PDF file.
Click Advance… button to set password restrictions to the created PDF file directly.
The Output Setting has two options:
1) Choose Combine into one single PDF file, all the loaded files will be converted to one PDF file. And the properties of the output PDF file will be the same as the first file loaded in the product.
2) Choose Export as imaged-based PDF, the created output PDF file will be a scanned PDF file.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>