Ask a question via the online form for more help.
Why it keeps saying Please Wait…?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
1. Make sure the source file plays normally. If it is M4V file or AA file, please make sure it plays well on iTunes; if it is WMA or WMV file, make sure it plays well on Windows Media Player.
If you still can't make it work, please contact us with the log folder by following the steps below.
For Win7 or Vista, to find a log folder, please right click the desktop short-cut icon for the program to choose Properties and then choose Open File Location option, it will direct to the installation folder of this program and you will the Log folder. Please send the whole folder as a zip or rar file to us.
For XP, to find a log folder, you can follow the steps below to find the log folder.
(1) Right-click the icon of the program, and select Properties.
(2) On the pop-up window, please click the Find Target button or the Open File Location button, it will direct to the installation folder of this program.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>