Ask a question via the online form for more help.
Why doesn't my Apple TV recognize the converted file?Last Revised: 2013-08-30 15:31:10
1. Run the product to loaded your video to the application.
2. In the format tray, go to Apple Devices and mouse over Apple TV icon.
3. Click the Settings (Gear) button, in the window that shows up,set Resolution to 720*480 and set Channel to 2 Channels stereo.
4. Convert the video and have a try.
If it doesn't work, do these: open iTunes, find the converted file and go to Advanced > Create an iPad or Apple TV version in the top menu bar. Then try again.
It the problem is still there, refer to this post that was discussed in Apple Discussion.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>