Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do if the program fails to load your video files?Last Revised: 2013-08-30 15:31:10
1) Make sure you've installed the application correctly. After downloaded the *.dmg file to your computer, double click it to open the installation wizard. Then drag the application icon and drop it to your Desktop or Applications folder.
2) Make sure the video formats are supported by the application. See the supported formats here: http://www.iskysoft.com/imedia-converter-deluxe-mac/reference.html
3) If the source files can be played with Quicktime Player or VLC Player, you're recommended to re-encode the source files before importing to our applications.
For QuickTime Player: While the video files are playing in Quicktime Player, go to File -> Save As (File -> Export in Mac OS X Lion) in the the top menu bar.
For VLC Media Player: Start VLC, open the video files and then go to the top menu to click File > Streaming / Exporting Wizard... . Select Transcode / Save to file, and follow the instructions to re-encode the file.If the problem persists, contact us with the your video file included if available.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>