Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do if the program crashes when I open it?Last Revised: 2013-04-10 18:43:53
FAQ for the following product:
1. Uninstall the program by double clicking the Uninstall file in the program folder. And then download the latest setup file from our website.
(Tip: To quickly open the program folder, right click the icon. In the resulting dialog, select Properties and click the "Open File Location" option.)
2. If failed to download the setup file, please temporarily exit the anti-virus program.
3. Double click the downloaded setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the program in a drive other than C:\
4. If you're using Windows 7, don't run the program. Instead, right click the program icon and select "Run as administrator".
If the program persists, send us with the log folder attached. See below about how to find the log folder.
For Windows 7 or Vista:
(1) Right click the program icon and choose Properties.
(2) In the resulting window, click the Find Target button or the Open File Location button, and the installation folder of this program will open automatically.
(3) Locate a folder named "log" and send all included files to us. Compress the entire folder if you have installed a file archiver like WinZip or WinRAR.
For XP, right click the desktop program icon and choose Properties. In the window that appears, click Open File Location button, then the installation folder will open so you will see the Log folder.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>