Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What can we do if there is not enough space on the DVD?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
Choose Fit to Disc
In general case, a DVD-5 can hold videos of 2 hours at most, and a DVD-9 can hold videos of 4 hours at most. If the video length is longer than the capacity of the DVD, please set Quality as Fit to Disc. The function can fit videos of three and a half hours to a DVD-5 and videos of 7 hours to a DVD-9 at most.
Note that the video quality will be reduced if the videos fitted to the DVD are too long.
Burn videos to more DVDs
If the videos are too long to use the Fit to Disc function, or you don’t want to get much quality loss, please load less video at a time and burn videos to different DVDs.
For single long video, you can use the way below instead.
1. Go to the Burn section of the program, and load the video to the program to trim a part of the video.
2. Customize the template for the DVD and click the Burn button to burn part of the video clips to DVD.
3. Reload the video to the program, trim another part of the video and click the Burn button to burn the trimmed video to DVD.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>