Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What can I do if there is not enough space in the temporary folder when burning a DVD?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
The case will occur if there is not enough space in the temporary folder. Please click the Tool>Preferences>General button to change the path to a folder in a local disc with enough free space. The free space in the disc should be twice larger than the needed DVD space.
Tip: You can open My Computer, right-click a disc and select Properties to check its free space.
If this doesn't work, please contact us with the information below.
1. A screenshot of the error message. You can press PRINTSCREEN in the keyboard and then click Start->All Programs-->Accessories-->Paint to open a window. Use CTRL+V to paste the screenshot. Save the file and send it to us, please.
2. All files in the Log folder in the installation path.
(1) Right-click the icon of the program, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location, it will direct to the installation folder of this program.
(2) Find a folder named "log" and send all the files in the folder to me.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>