Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What can I do if the program fails to load a DVD?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
1. Uninstall the program from the computer, restart the computer, delete the folder where you install the program and reinstall the program.
2. Close the anti-virus program during installation.
3. Install the program in other local disk instead of the default local disk C.
4. When the set up finishes, please right-click the icon on the desktop of your computer, and choose Run as administrator if you are using Windows 7 or Vista.
5. Right-click My Computer on the desktop, select Manage->Device Manager->DVD/CD-ROM drives to find the DVD drive and right-click the drive to update it.
If the case happens to some DVDs only, please contact us with the link for one of the DVDs you use on www.amazon.com for a test and we will find a solution for you.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>