Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do if the created DVD can't play on my DVD Player?Last Revised: 2013-08-30 15:31:10
FAQ for the following product:
If the burned DVD doesn't play on the DVD Player, please help to check whether you have selected TV standard properly. Click iMedia Converter Deluxe> Preferences on the top menu bar. In the Burn tab, you can choose the Video Mode: NTSC or PAL.
First of all, check the specifications of your DVD player to see whether the model of the blank DVD disc you've used is compatible with your DVD player.
If they are compatible, but the burned DVD is still not playable with your DVD player, use the method below to burn your movies to DVD:
1. After clicking the Copy/Burn button, select ISO File in the Burn To option. This way, your movie will be saved to an ISO image file on your Mac.
2. Next, burn the ISO file to DVD with Disk Utility. When Disk Utility opens, go to Images > Burn in the top menu bar, and then add the ISO file to Disk Utility. Finally, insert a blank DVD disc with enough space and start burning.
If the problem persists, contact our customer service team with these information included:
1. The brand, model name of your DVD player, and when you purchased it.
2. The brand and model of your blank DVD disc.
3. The operating system version of your Mac.
4. Whether your burned DVD is playable with your Mac's DVD drive.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>