Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What are the limitations of the trial version for iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac?Last Revised: 2014-07-29 17:54:37
FAQ for the following product:
The trial and registered versions of iMedia Converter Deluxe are functionally the same product. Below are the limitations of the trial version.
1) When converting videos/DVDs to videos or audios, the product exports one-third of the original file.
2) When copying DVDs, you're allowed to copy DVDs 5 times for free.
3) Only 5 web videos are downloaded by the trial version.
4) The watermark will be put on DVD video when burning videos files to a DVD disc.
After purchasing, you will receive a registration code. Once you register the product, you can immediately get the full version without such limitation.
Note: The converted files before you register will still have limitations remaining on it. The previous limitations will not be removed automatically after you register; you need to convert them again.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>