Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to upload files to an FTP serverLast Revised: 2013-03-18 17:08:03
FAQ for the following product:
1. Open Windows Explorer by double clicking My Computer or Computer on desktop.
2. Copy the FTP address like (ftp://upload.soft.com) and paste it to the address bar of Windows Explorer
3. Press ENTER on keyboard to open the Log On As dialog box.
4. Enter User Name and Password in the popup dialog box.
Note: Don't input any space in the text field. To save your time, you're able to choose Save password so you don't need to enter the user name and password, anymore.
5. Click Log On to log on the FTP server.
6. Copy and paste your files to the FTP folder, like what you do as normal.
7. After the uploading complete, let us know the file name of your files.
Tip: Once the files are successfully uploaded, you can find them in the folder.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>