Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to record a video?Last Revised: 2017-01-19 10:44:06
1. Click on the Record tab on the left side and click on the Record button. It would install the virtual sound card for the first time(Mac only). It is a sound card for recording.
2. iSkysoft Screen Recorder window will pop up. If you hope to record Facetime/Skype video call, click on the Microphone to enable it to ensure you can record the sound of both ends.
3. Click the Capture area button to select the record area you want to record. If you hope to record a app window, when you put it onto the app, it would capture the whole app automatically.
5. The recorded file will be loaded into the Record tab then. When put your mouse pointer into the recorded file, you would see the Convert and Transfer button. Click the one you need to do further operation.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>