Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How to play videos in full screenLast Revised: 2013-04-23 20:12:41
FAQ for the following product:
Whether a video plays in full screen or not depends on the aspect ratio and resolution of the file you want to convert, the output settings you choose and the aspect ratio/resolution of your device. To play videos in full screen, do the following:
1) If the aspect ratio of the source video is exactly what you want, load the video to our program, click the Advanced button. In the pop-up window, choose the output format from Profile > Common Video and set the resolution as Keep Original. Also set Edit > Video Edit > Crop > Zoom as Keep Original.
2) If the original aspect ratio is not what you want, choose the needed resolution in the Advanced window and set Edit > Video Edit > Crop > Zoom as Full Screen.
Next, click the Convert button at bottom to convert the video with the specified settings. When finished, click Open Output to preview the converted video.
Note: If there is a black bar appearing on top of the video, you need to crop the video first through Edit > Video Edit > Crop feature. In the resulting window, drag the dash border on the preview window to crop the video as you want.
If this doesn't work, contact us with details:
1. A screenshot of the settings in the Video Edit > Crop window.
2. A screenshot of the settings in the Advanced window.
3. A screenshot of File > File Information.
To save a screenshot, just press PRINTSCREEN in the keyboard and then click Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint to open the program. Press CTRL+V to paste the screenshot and save to an image file, e.g. JPG.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>