Ask a question via the online form for more help.
How do you fix the “Authorization Error”?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
For WMA/WMV files
1. Download and install the latest version of Windows Media Player.
2. Open the WMA/WMV files with Windows Media Player.
3. Make sure the WMA/WMV files play well with Windows Media Player. If not, follow the onscreen instructions to authorize your computer.
4. Import WMA/WMV files to our program to convert to other formats.
For M4V/M4A/M4B/M4P files
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes
2. Go to Store > Authorize This Computer in iTunes to authorize your computer.
3. Make sure the videos you want to convert play well with iTunes.
4. Use our program to convert DRM-protected files.
For AA/AAX files
1. Download and install both iTunes and Audible Manager.
Audible Manager: http://www.audible.co.uk/aduk/site/software/index.jsp
2. Ensure the files play well with iTunes and Audible Manager.
If the DRM-protected files play well with Windows Media Player, iTunes or Audible Manager, but the above methods don't help, please switch to a different account ( Administrator or Guest) to have another try.
If all solutions fail, send us the whole log folder for further investigation. Here's how to find the log folder.
(1) Right click the software icon and go to Properties > Find Target or Open File Location
(2) The installation folder will open.
(3) Locate a folder called "log" and send the whole log folder to us.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>