Ask a question via the online form for more help.
What to do if the program prompts “iTunes not installed”?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
1. Click the link below to download iTunes and install it after downloading.
2. Quit unnecessary programs before the video conversion because DRM video conversion will take up many CPU resources. You can open Windows Task Manager by clicking CTRL+ALT+DELETE and terminate processes that use too many memory in the Process tab.
3. Set iTunes in a separate window before conversion.
4. Open the program, and click the Menu button . In the open menu, select Preference > DRM and then set Capture Size as Half of Original.
If the above solution doesn't help, feel free to contact us with the whole log folder which you can locate as followed:
(1) Right click the program icon, and go to Properties > Find Target or Open File Location to show the installation folder.
(2) Locate the folder called "log" and send the folder and all included files to us.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>