Ask a question via the online form for more help.
Why does the program fail to load files?Last Revised: 2013-08-28 17:37:28
FAQ for the following product:
For non-protected files and DRM files
1. Make sure that the file format is supported.
2. Make sure that the files play well on the computer, and save them to a local disc with simple file name, like C:usertest.mp4.
If this doesn't work, please contact us with a copy of one file you use for analysis.
1. Right-click My Computer on the desktop, select Manage->Device Manager->DVD/CD-ROM drives to find the DVD drive and right-click the drive to update it.
2. Make sure that the DVD plays well on the computer and has only two folders in it, VIDEO_TS( with VOB, IFO and BUP files in it only) and AUDIO_TS.
If this doesn't work, please contact us with the link for one DVD you use on www.amazon.com.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>