How to burn CDs for freeLast Revised: 2013-05-07 18:01:01
How to Burn CDs with iTunes:
For audio formats that are supported by iTunes, like MP3, AAX, M4A, or AA audio files, you're able to burn CDs for free with iTunes. Here's how:
1. Go to File > Add files to library to import your audio files to iTunes.
2. Go to File > New playlist to make a playlist.
3. Drag the audio files you want to burn to a CD to the new created playlist.
4. Right click on the playlist and select burning the playlist to a CD.
How to Burn CDs with Windows Media Player:
Since WMA files are not supported by iTunes, follow the instructions below to burn CDs for free with Windows Media Player.
1. Right click on the icon of Windows Media Player and go to File > Add to Library to import the audio files.
2. Click the Burn button and right click the audio files to add them to the list.
3. Then you can burn audio files to a CD.
Note: If the audio files are DRM protected, you have to authorize your computer first. Otherwise, you can't burn DRM-protected audio files to a CD with iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- ▪ Can't find your question?
- Ask a question via online form >>